Today’s article is for business owners in the restaurant and retail industries.
Scheduling isn’t an easy task for organizations with irregular shifts and a degree of unpredictability in day-to-day staffing needs. Is your organization being tripped up by the following common employee scheduling pitfalls?
3. Lack of Employee Involvement
Effective scheduling is fundamental for quality customer service, high employee loyalty, and maximum profitability.
Workforce Management Suite with TimeSimplicity
Workforce Management Suite from Payroll Solutions can transform employee scheduling.
- Create schedules with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- System automation finds eligible associates to cover open shifts.
- View schedules by group, week, and color codes.
- Fill last minute shift vacancies within seconds.
- Reduce overstaffing and overtime with customized system warnings.
- Employee Self Service enables staff to manage their own shift trades.
Affordable Workforce Management Suite will simplify your employee scheduling. Call Payroll Solutions at 608-837-2590 to schedule a demo.
Payroll Solutions offers WorkforceHUB, the unified Human Resources portal that makes it easy to optimize the performance of your managers, employees, and company.
WorkforceHUB includes TimeWorksPlus, TimeSimplicity, TimeWorks Mobile, and ApplicantStack. We’ve just added recruitment, onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance reviews, and employee engagement! WorkforceHUB is developed for busy employers like you who need to reduce cost-per-hire, streamline scheduling, automate time tracking, maintain regulatory compliance, and lessen labor costs.
How much can you save? Check our Payroll Solutions ROI Calculator.
We can get you up and running with Workforce Management Suite in minutes. Contact us today to schedule a demo.